Medical Class I registered warming cabinet
The Medical Class I registered warming cabinet is equipped with status indicators that are designed to provide information on the heating status of the packages in the unit. The status indicators are activated when a package is placed in a slot within the warmer. The temperature displayed on the front of the warmer reflects the internal operating temperature of the warmer. Additionally, the warmer is equipped with a dual therm-sensor and auto-cut off designed to turn the unit off in case of overheating. The warmer will remain inoperable until it has cooled.
The most important features of the Medical Class I registered warming cabinet are:
The adjustable temperature range of 37°C to 58°C helps you warm products to protocol specifications and patient comfort.
Each package is warmed to a consistent, reliable temperature. Meanwhile, lighted indicators automatically show which packages are warm and ready, which ones are not, and which ones should be taken first or should be discarded.
The key specifications of the Medical Class I registered warming cabinet are:
- Capacity - 16 / 24 individual packages
- Power source - 220V-230V / AC 50/60 Hz
- Operation controller - digital micro processor with control software
- Display - LED for temperature and towel packages status indicator
- Protection mechanism - dual therm-sensor and auto-cut off while overheated
- Heating system - High efficiency AC heater without fan
- Temperature feature - adjust from 37°C to 58°C
- Ambient operating temperature -20°C to 25°C
- Mode operation - suitable for continuous operation
- Meet with UL/IEC 60601-1 safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use