Vimac Pro Video Laryngoscope with re-usable blades
Designed to present a consistent, clear and real-time view of patient's airway to physicians. To assist them getting a quicker and safer tracheal intubation.
- Detachable & two-way rotatable 3-inch monitor.
- High-resolution image quality
- Sturdy and durable. All metal structure (aloy).
- IPX7 for VL handle sealed with “SC-02”, easy and convenient immersion disinfection.
- Converted to a direct laryngoscope quickly if needed.
- One key controls: On/Off, Photo-taking & Video recording.
- Large internal memory card for photo and video footage storage.
- Reading out photo and video files is easy via the USB connection with magnetic connection.
- Replaceable and rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The reusable blades are made of Al-Ti alloy and are strong, durable and reliable.
Suitable for all patients.
NCR 18650B Li-ion Battery
- NCR 18650B Li-ion Battery, 3.7 VDC, 3400mAh, 300 charge-discharge times.
- With a fully charged battery: continuous working time: 240 min.
Sealing Cap (SC-02)
When sealed with the sealing cap SC-02, the water resistance of the VL handle can reach IPX7. Immersion disinfection is easy and convenient.
Direct Power Cap (DPC-02)
Wanting to perform a direct laryngoscopy, simply replace the display monitor with the DPC-02 Power Cap to convert the video laryngoscope to a direct laryngoscope.
Packing & configuration
- LCD monitor: 1 piece
- Regular blade: 1 piece of your choice
- 18650B Li-ion battery: 2 pieces
- Battery charger: 1 set
- USB data cable: 1 piece
- PP water resistance suitcase: 1 set
- To adjust with handles of every size you need.